Available from Amazon in three formats:
In this first book in the Hearing God’s Voice Series, Sindy Nagel, the 7-Step Author, encourages you to make it your daily practice to listen to God’s voice within. Our busy lives leave little opportunity to talk to God. Noise and distractions make it difficult to find a place of solitude. Many other roadblocks stand in the way of close relationship with the Lord. Your search for simplicity in hearing God’s voice is over. Sindy shares seven easy steps to successfully hear and recognize the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit within. Follow her proven practices and cherish the deeper intimacy with Jesus that your soul desires.
Inside this book, you will discover answers to these questions:
- Why would God speak to me?
- How do I make time for God?
- Where di I go to find solitude?
- How do I record what He says to me?
- How can I be sure it’s God’s voice I hear?
- What are the benefits of hearing His voice?
- Okay, I hear God speak. Now what do I do?
Whether you are a new believer or a seasoned Christ follower, the seven simple practices in this book will give you the encouragement and the methods you need to hear and recognize God’s voice within you.
- The mystery behind hearing God’s voice
- The roles of the Holy Spirit
- 7 roadblocks to hearing God speak
- 7 rewards of hearing God’s voice
- 7 ways to start your time with God
- 7 self-reflective questions at the end of each chapter
- How to discern God’s voice from Satan’s
- Excerpts from Sindy’s personal journal of two-way conversations with God